XPress bridges XenForo and WordPress together for a smooth integration making managing your software systems easier and creating a fluid user experience.
Many platform directors struggle to keep two distributed software systems consistent. You have to maintain the theme and template separately which can be quite costly, to not only build but to maintain over time as well. You also need to manage two comment systems, two user accounts, two staff and usergroup levels, two subscription systems, and more. XPress lets you choose your preferred tools and bridges them to the other software.
XenForo is regarded as one of the most easily customizable and powerful forum platforms on the market. And WordPress powers roughly 1 in 5 websites on the internet. Pairing them together only made sense. Please try our demo to see this seamless this integration in action.
Same one design, two softwares
With a one time setup, XPress is a cost-effective, time saving tool to help make sure you're always in sync.
Sign on with either account
With single sign-on capabilities, users can sign in through either platform account. This means either XenForo or WordPress membership plugins can be used, no limitations.
Share memberships and ads, both ways
Premium content and advertisements can now be shared seamlessly between XenForo and WordPress. Set it up once and you're done.
Compatible with UI.X and UI.X Pro
Or any theme of your choosing! XPress is highly extendable and can be implemented in just a few easy steps.
- Post WordPress articles as threads in the forum and comments/thread replies are fully synchronized including the article excerpt on XF thread view and a link to the thread on WP comments
- Compatible with any theme
- Auto-post from WordPress to XenForo
- Feature posts on your blog using WordPress tags
- Unified comments - sync comments and thread posts or keep WordPress comments
- Threads instead of comments - show the posts of a thread directly under the article
- Generate an article based on threads posted in your community
- Only 1 theme needed - WordPress viewers will use your XenForo theme
- Third-party themes and add-ons for WordPress and XenForo are compatible
- User group mapping for subscription and special permissions across both platforms
- Single sign-on or choose which accounts you want to use
- Use XenForo profile pages with information for authors and comments
- Share premium content and advertisements seamlessly between XenForo and WordPress
- Synchronize your theme using your XenForo Theme(s) on WordPress
- Synchronize your XenForo Widgets in WordPress and WordPress Widgets in XenForo
- Link users with WordPress and XenForo accounts using the same email automatically
- Customize the appearance of your articles through style properties easily
- Support BB Codes and Rich Text Editor for WordPress comments
- If your XenForo and WordPress user account are linked, the XenForo avatar will be used instead of the default Gravatar
- Manage all languages with XenForo’s phrase system
- Access XenForo data in WordPress including style properties, board options, and other data
- Add the WordPress breadcrumb to your XenForo site
- Importer for XenPorta 2 and XenBlog
- Single sign on (if enabled)
- Search through WordPress and XenForo using unified search
More screenshots to view on our product page here.