Anh chị em Việt Nam
COME AS GUESTS. STAY AS FAMILY.

Resources system changes, NO PERMISSION TO DOWNLOAD?

dinhphucv

Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
XF Premium
Credits
  • Addicted
  • Can't stop!
  • Keeps coming back
Just an announcement that I am too lazy to upload new resources for leechers, therefore, I decided to remove download for new member. This is also a method to prevent leecher as they're all around this community beside of integrating Credits to resources system. We still provide free resources to everyone but the account need to be verified and you need Credits to access resources.

Member with premium membership won't be affect by these changes.
How to verify your account and have the access to our resources?

Asking member to be contribute in this community isn't fair for everyone as Vietnamese is the main language of this community, but I hope everyone to be a part of this community. To verify your account:
Note:
  • This is a manual process so your account won't upgrade right away.
  • This doesn't grant your account to XF Premium Membership.
  • Using fake or clone Facebook to verify may result in permanent banned from the community.
  • Unlike Facebook page is same as removing your access to resources.

Integrate Credits into resources download.

To download resource, you guys need to have 20 Credits, this amount will deduct from your wallet every time you download a resource.

Thanks to be part of us.

VFTeam

susl16c

Credits
I can’t understand anything. I’ve got the link of the administration and silence, I’m also unable to download and the administration is silent, can you answer your decision or do I have nothing to do here?

NooSY

Credits
Yes, same here. no reply. i send my forum url. but no reply, i think admin no want to anyone download any file. maybe thay are update some fake update ? i dont know. why team not reply for any member, if team not want to download anyone. cloase this topic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Chủ đề tương tự

About us

VietFriend community được xây dựng với mục đích kết nối mọi người lại với nhau, là nơi để giao lưu, học hỏi và chia sẻ mọi thứ trên đời.